WELCOME!

Friday, February 06, 2009

I really dio TOTO!



I didnt tio the $10 million one. But I got 2 rows of 4 numbers. $30 winnings for each row. Betted $10 for this draw. Got back $50! =) So happy! Its the 2nd time I win Toto. The first time was in 2006, where I got 3 + 1 ... $20 for tat row. Surprisingly, I bet this draw at Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange (Opp Coffee Shop) Singapore Pools. 2 years ago the winning ticket was also bought from the every same outlet! Its really my lucky outlet for winning Toto! =)


Had been going back to Ngee Ann Poly for lunch recently. Those who have studied Ngee Ann before, you must be tempted to eat this again! =) The Japanese stall from canteen 1 selling Kaki Fuyung! The nice chicken with omelette served in a fried pan with perfect miso soup and rice. For only $3.80 I think...

Today went with roger and weiqi to the newest food court opened in Ngee Ann Poly! Its @ Blk 51. Nice air-conditioned food court they have now. And close to 20 stalls with Subway fastfood and Waffletown in it!



The chicken chop tasted good.... above average standard... a lot better than SIM.... the decoration of the food is simply perfect! (Actual picture from my Samsung J700 phone. Sometimes these pictures screwed up when you MMS to ur email!) $4.80 for the CHICKEN CHOP with vegetables... can top up soup for the day @ additional $1.60.


I also bought a Waffle Ice Cream with fruits to eat! The waffle isnt that nice.. not crispy enuff.. such a disappointing.... i rather buy it from Prima Deli or other cake shops.....