WELCOME!

Friday, February 20, 2009

I am unhappy in Singapore.

Seriously speaking I am. I dunno why. Or is it that a person always hate being in his own country? All the work problems, studies, relationships and all? Just this ever occur to you?

Probably YES to almost all. I have seen how scary people are trying to take flight to go overseas during November holidays. Its SCARY! Guess what! Planes are queuing up to fly off. I remembered waiting close to an hour on a plane waiting to fly off. And guess what. Its a plane jam at the airport. 7 planes i counted, waiting to fly off.

In Singapore, extra things to add in. NS to add in for me. My blood pressure boils if you remind me. So please, never never purposely strike this conversation. If I have a knife, I might "chop" you up.

Backstabbers everywhere. People with "faces". Take advantage of you when needed and brushes you off when you are no longer useful.

And the hot weather killing everyone these days. =X Seriously Singapore is too hot a country to live in. And when you get frustrated you just feel like "killing" someone.

Zzz... Nothing seems to stop you from getting stressed. In colder countries, a cold wind blows and you will forget them in a split second, only to enjoy what nature has to get.

In Singapore, this is what happens. You feel sad. You go to the roads and people start honking everywhere. Traffic jams everywhere, especially in the morning. People squeezing you in to the back of the bus.

You go to the shopping centre and get pushed but somehow its the coldest place you can ever find in Singapore. Service staff is extremely rude, cos you owed them a lot of money.

I am dead serious very unhappy right now.

Probably cos i am so stressed up with the upcoming OT test which i dun even know a single thing up till now.

I am screwed.