WELCOME!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Puff.... and its nearing March.....

Wow..... I just realised time passes so fast! Its coming March next week! LOL..... That means my ORD date is coming to an end...... ! Yeah..... Right now I can count by one hand..... 5 months left! 145 days to ORD!

This week has been so boring! Everyday waiting and waiting for 5:30pm..... -_-" ... See I got nothing to blog about... Life has been a single line.... di........... This weekend is worst off....duty on Sunday and today leh? Visit to AH in the morning for my weight mgmt programme.....

Cant wait for Timothy to send me the photos we took at East Coast Park last Saturday!!! Tata.... hope i can post them up in my next post......

For everyone reading this blog, I wish you best of luck if you are taking your exams, and those working, wishing you best carrer advancements and for those who are serving the army, sweet dreams everyday..... happy dreaming and dazing in camp....