WELCOME!

Friday, February 01, 2008

Hospital Week!


Lol... tis is a non working week aka hospital week!

But nonetheless I am so busy until I need to take taxi! Can you imagine that????

Week at a Glance:
MON: MA @ AH
TUE: MA @ NUH
WED: MA @ SGH

Sunday went out with Tsianhwee to Orchard....watched The House at Cineleisure.... a while since I last caught a movie with friends.... The movie was damn scary..... but den not much of storyline... so its kinda lame.... the overall objective is to scare ur wits out..... and a teenage girl shouted for nothing (she tot something horrible is gg to happen) during the movie and everyone started laughing instead.... its kinda bloody...preferred body #19....


Anyway, we walked around Paragon after tat and saw a lot of new eateries... wow..... saw tis amazing pasta shop... selling cheesecakes tat looked so yummy and tempting...but we havent had dinner so no choice...look but never buy.... and oso breadtalk selling new varieties of cakes tat looked so yummy, wad attracted me was the mango flavoured with mango slices all over the cake....


Den we decided to head to Bugis to eat dinner at Tongshui Cafe..... Nice food.... the durian puree bread was damn nice and we enjoyed it...ordered spicy noodles and ice milk tea to go along...not 4getting my likeable paper wrapped chicken...

oso ate at the opposite dessert shop, Ji De Chi, ate Steamed milk with sesame paste.... not exactly as nice as the shop we tried b4 next to Chinatown...

Monday was on off..... wake up and went to BBDC in the morning at 8am...my 1st 8am driving lesson on a weekday! OMG! I can say that I had to fight a war with the "Z-monster" ... OMG! Den screwed up! I still cant do parallel parking properly! Zzzz..... tink now at least got go in...but not beri fast yet...hope more practice will help...

Rushed to AH after tat..... Juz realised I have signed up for a weight management programme at AH for the next 4 months..... den took height and weight, take blood sample, check heartbeat, see doctor, see dietician... and now i have a pedometer attached to me..... walking around with it...aiming for 10,000 steps a day .... walking more to cut down....

1st day progress ....not beri gd...only made it at 6,500 steps.... Hope I can do that...tink tis 10,000 step thing might work...aiming for 10,000 steps daily!

Went for another driving lesson after tat...and i realised i got no time after my lunch ...eating wanton mee at alexandra village....had to take a cab to bbdc to cover up the time tat i couldnt make it by bus....

Bought Crystal dumpling (shui-jing-bao in mandarin or zui-jia-bao in teochew) at the hawker centre...damn nice lo..last time in tiong bahru market de...now move to alexandra village hawker centre liao....Hehe.... finally found it after years..... nice lo..liked the black one esp with the bean paste and the crystal dumpling skin covering the filling....

Tuesday went for MA to check my eye at NUH.... Doctor say my eyes has got no problems, except tat i might be allergic to certain things tat i am aware of.... or maybe cos i always get in contact with those with sore eyes....wtf.....Nonetheless, I was given an MC to rest for tat day after pulling my eyelids..my god... damn pain.....


For a healthier choice, I ate delifrance for lunch at NUH food court.... chicken filling croissant with lots of veggie, tomatoes in it... and a vegetable soup.... and ice lemon tea...but den mouth pain.... i bought a curry chicken puff to add in.... den end up i was so full..... Kinda regret!



Wednesday went SGH for MA...wah...my nose doctor say now worst than last time.... -_-" .. bloody nose.... lots of blood vessels burst cos i scratch my nose too much.... tats y bleeding..... say i needa see her again 6 weeks later..... anyways, walked over to Chinatown Hawker Centre to eat Koo Kee Yong Tau Foo...wanted to eat the original famous one but needa queue like 40 mins at least..... -_-" .. somemore late afternoon den i was there..... i go queue.... queue liao uncle say finish liao den die lo..... play safe....

den took CT8 (chinatown direct) $1.80 direct bus to ang mo kio..... to achieve my 10,000 steps.... walked around amk hub in the early evening... -_-" ..... but made it at 8,500 steps....



went to buy four seasons durian pancakes, puffs and mochi at amk hub.. damn nice.. the smell really melts my heart... so delighting! fresh durian melting in ur mouth.... sweetz....