WELCOME!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend!

Yes...yes... I am back! Havent been updating my blog as often as I do.... cos I have been too busy going out??? Maybe???


On Friday went to NUH for my MA... Went for blood test! OMG.... The nurse sucks mann.... gave me 2 jabs because she cant find my blood vessel.. Worst was the 2nd jab she asked her colleague to do..cos she really dunno... -_-"... worst than Maju medic.... den went for doppler test after tat.... to check my heart.... the heart looks scary... lol... den had a late breakfast cum lunch...

Den went to bank to cancel my OCBC bank account... transfer the money to my Fairprice Plus for 1% interest! The minimum balance for OCBC is too high.... $1,000... wanted to close down for almost a year....but havent got the time to queue...


Went out with Pengyong at night to eat Yoshinoya... met at causeway point.... ate my fav beef there...loved their beef to the core.... he has oso ORD-ed... OMG...when will my turn come!!! zzzz..... and i am among the last...most will ord in june next year....for me? July..... WTH!!!!


Saturday was kinda boring... ate at mayim with parents....wow....mayim has changed its menu....and also the price...now costs much more..... usual was like $40 for 3 persons...now? $50.... -_-"... anyway, tasted the new durian pudding! Liked it though my mum didnt like.... and also the soup i liked most.... tink is some mushroom chicken soup...not sure of the name....


Afternoon was boring and I decided to go alone to watch "Game Plan" @ Causeway Point.... Nice movie...funny and lovely...long and pretty worth the $8.36.... Its abt a bachelor having to know suddenly tat he has a daughter and the daughter changing his life.... =D....
den bought home dinner, donuts and birthday cake (Chocolate Fudge Cake) for my 3rd brother....


Today? Celebrate my 3rd brother's birthday at Brilliant Garden Restaurant @ The chevrons... pay $1.50 for membership every month...muz go there see see and eat....

Well..... the soft shell crab with curry and pork floss rocks...Liked the peking duck as well..... the peking duck roll and the rest of the meat we ate it as black pepper duck..... The homemade tofu was also nice....pretty lots of chilli in it....


Going to Darian's birthday party soon! Hope I dont get lost there!!! Its at Tanjong Rhu.... Marina Golf Country Club I tink..... =D