WELCOME!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Promotion to C P L & Outings over the weekend!


PROMOTION TO CPL
Promoted to Corporal liao! Lol.... Finally it marks the start of the end of my NS! Lol.... =D ...

246 days to ORD!
DTD 20.0 days MC
DTD 21.0 days Leave
DTD 14.0 days OFF
DTD 04.0 days MA

This is the 1st day I wore my No.3....last friday..... to work! Lol..kinda screw up though..the way i wear! Haha.... Look at that! Lol.... Now I wear much better le.. Lol....

CITY OUTING WITH TSIANHWEE!
Went out with Tsianhwee on Saturday .... ate at Bugis area my beloved "Mala-Hotpot" Buffet! Nice ambience, nice food and last but not all, nice companion! Lol..... Had a lovely time there with Tsianhwee eating up all the nice food! It's been a long time since I had a steamboat buffet! Sweet and lovely!

Went to watch Bee Movie after the buffet @ Marina Square! Funny lo..damn nice...Bee Movie is very funny, especially the last part when the bee tried to help a woman pilot a plane! Lol... using the bee way!


BIRD PARK OUTING WITH TSIANHWEE

Haha..... when to bird park with Tsianhwee on Sunday! Lol....family day mah my dad's company...my brothers didnt want to go mah....so have tickets to go....too bad zen didnt wan to go.....so went with him nia... Wow..... Bird park has since changed a lot....even the entrance is different!!!!


The best part I enjoyed is the Lory Exhibition where we can buy food to feed the
"lories"..... parrots to me! Haha.... Den u can have them flying all over ur shoulder and hand...haha...nice experience....so many nice varieties and colours of lories... =D


Found out that it is worth the time there....as I havent been there for quite a while....quite a lot of new exhibitions! Lol.... enjoyed the time strolling there...especially when it helps me to exercise a bit...at least there's something worth for me to look at after walking a distance! Lol....