WELCOME!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yeah...Its ME!!!

Cool.... I am back... Not bad ah... just as i was thinking how i gg to pass my june and july without holidays..... my MCs...and MAs...and offs are coming....lol....

Today morning watch people being sent to DB...haiz...handcuffed and all tat....zzz... sometimes, i wonder why people must go through inapproriate channels to getting time rest at home...seriously...haiz..if sick den take MC lah... y stay at home and rest without an MC -_-"...

Well, went to MMI today for my medical review...sianz...hate tat...always make me so nervous....diaoz.... report shows that i have high blood pressure .... kk..fine... and they are referring me to NUH for further reviews -_-".... NONO!!!!

Oh ya...saw Warrant Bala there with 3 NSFs.... diaoz...should have lompang their car down... i went downhill by another vehicle...haiz....sianz....haha...den take 151, den 95 to MMI.... sianz...... but nvm...anyway had my meal at NUH...hehe =D.. ate laksa...and den my craving for bengawan solo... bought side dish... lapis sagu (Jiu Cheng Gao) and Chocolate Gaeuteau Cake.... hehe.... =D... nice lunch...




After MMI, took 963 home....lol... bought a cake from starbucks at bukit panjang plaza.... =D for my breakfast tml... low fat mango cheesecake...
looks so yummy..feel like eating it now!!!!

Vesak day got guard duty...haiz...cos both duty personnel went DB.... gotta activate 2 reserves...how good the time is...nvm...i'll get my off for doing duty on PH...see wad i told ya???? Lol... =p

52 days to 1 YEAR NS....Congratulations Zen.... 52 days more to mark your end of NS.... and oso my upperstudy, Aaron.... =P....