WELCOME!

Monday, May 21, 2007

10 days disappearance!

10 days disappearance from camp! Yeah! My super long weekend has finally came to a halt today when i went for work. Was on 3.5 days leave and 2 days off from 11 May to 20 May.... Lol... Went to BangKok... camp people were asking me how was my trip to BangKok...

Wonder if my friends mizz me anot... Bet they dun... today doesnt seem like a good day with friends..haha...they seemed so irritated with me..lol...guess i muz be too naggy and not careful with words today...lol...

THAILAND
Went to Bangkok on 17 May... My birthday!!! Hehe....Looks like i really got the key to freedom....i really going overseas for the 1st time alone! Lol... So anticipated lor.... took bus to Changi Airport.... den checked in myself.... lol.... den i on my way to BangKok by Jetstar le...Jetstar 3K517

NOTE: 100 Baht is ard SIN $4.40 (the rate i exchanged for) 22.5 Baht is SIN $1

Reached Sukhumvit Airport at around 1:40pm.... Took express bus service alone to Bangkok City.. stunned... i never plan den i take bus le.... -_-".... can reach BTS (MRT) station can le... my plan was to take bus AE1 and AE4...reach there they tell me bus left...need wait...got AE3... -_-"..took the risk anyways...
heng was correct..lol... but stupid jam... i reach Bangkok City at ard 3:35pm... -_-".... den called weida...he still in camp... diaoz....cant tok to me...tot he gg to pangseh me sia...zzzz..... den he ask me find my way to the hotel he gg to stay at night -_-"... Anyways, walked ard the Siam Paragon for the whole day! Lol.. left my luggage with the supermarket bag deposit counter...den walked ard... it looks very singaporean la...the shopping centre...meant to target at high income consumers... ha..

By den i was freaking hungry...ate a lot..lol..ate at food hall...eat chicken cutlet rice, den went to secret recipe to eat a cake and taste a bowl of beef ball noodles...lol........ walked ard the supermarket... after wich i took a tuk-tuk to Bangkok City Suite, the hotel wich i am gonna stay in.... lol.... paid 100 BAHT from MBK shopping centre to the hotel... was conned into paying more...by taxi-meter only costs 50 BAHT... Anyway, enjoyed the tuk-tuk la...tink more of an experience...kekez...so fast .. 90 Km/h at normal road....lol...somemore night time... hehe....reminds me of the VISA james bond ad in thailand..cool....


Met weida at the hotel... lol...sucks mann...he 4get my birthday...den i asked for birthday present...lol...as usual... i beri bu yao lian...lol.... sai lor.. he say my birthday over... zzz... den i say is today la.... wad over..lol...den he wished me happy birthday from 1 m away -_-"... den i say i should've stayed in singapore...webcam from msn...lol.... Had a long chat with him...lol... so long never see him le..ha...same same la....juz a bit fitter...lol....

Shall update more tml....so late le..gotta wake up at 6:15am tml... lol..gd nite =D