WELCOME!

Monday, May 07, 2007

HaPpY sUnDaY!!!

Last weekend was a nice weekend! Lol... On saturday, went out with my parents to eat swensen's... the new cheesy roast chicken taste quite gd...lol....
den went out in the afternn to eat steak at a toa payoh coffee shop...ordered my 21st birthday cake from prima deli...ha.... lol... and ordered some of my BBQ items online...lol... and went to the supermaket to buy all those frozen items..lol.... =D..... dun worry...sausages and hotdogs tat can last for years...lol....

Went out on sunday to eat cafe cartel with peiwen jie jie...lol... ate pork ribs and chicken steak...hehe =P...we ordered and share.. lol... the cookies and cream shake was lovely... den tok cock for a while...den go back home...lol... ard an hr later... weiqi jio me go orchard road meet up...lol... me, weiqi, roger, shihui, adeline...lol.... walked around and dine at food republic..saw quite a lot of familiar faces... like cheryl n peckhiang.... so long never meet up liao....ard 2 mths ago.... yeapz... lol.... den we decided to go and take neoprints...nan de we come out together..lol... saw tammi at one of the shops she is working @ heeren....

Pictures we took

The Full Set of photos

Adeline's favourite photo... her legendary BMW photo...

My favourite photo

What is Roger and Weiqi doing behind?

Why censored my face? Am i tat ugly? Lol...

Went out with Yvonne to frog at geylang as usual...den went back home... coolz.... 4 more days to my chalet! Hehe... =D ....