WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Jun Yang's 21st Birthday Party Details



12 May 2007 - 3 days to my 21st birthday party!

(Please do not get jealous. This invitation card is for illustration purposes only. Nobody received this invitation card from me. It's from tammi's april blog post.)

Jun Yang's 21st Birthday Party Details

Venue: Costa Sands Downtown East Chalet (Blk D, Unit 1415)
Date: 12 May 2007, Saturday
Time: 7:30pm

Transport: SBS 354 from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange

From Bukit Panjang:
SMRT 960 --> Bugis MRT - Pasir Ris MRT --> SBS 354
SMRT 966 --> Eunos MRT - Pasir Ris MRT --> SBS 354

Pasir Ris Bus Interchange:
SBS 3,5,6,12,15,17,21,354,357,358,403,518

See u there!


Really looking forward to my long weekend! Lol... will be on half day leave on 11 may to prepare for my chalet! Lol.... chalet starts on 11th may.. lol.... Hope zen, pengyong and weiqiang are able to make it on friday... =D... if not only me and tsianhwee...haiz.. zen still waiting for his OC to come back and sign his off pass... while pengyong and weiqiang still dunno when they can book out..commando camp ma..haiz..


After chalet one week wun be in office...lol..clearing my 2 days off on mon and tues...den wed to sun leave...thu, wich is my birthday, will be visiting weida in thailand... =D... hope he plans well...if not i am gg to bangkok for nothing liao..juz to see him nia..omg...lol...hope got interesting places he can bring me to....

sianz...can friday fly here now! I wish to enjoy my lovely may holidays!


Some videos to share...