WELCOME!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Doing crazy things during exam week....

Yea.... left 2 more papers before I can graduate liao =).... left buyer behaviour and international business papers..but somehow or rather, I didnt attend those lectures...!!!! Diaoz.... selected chapters were given for us to study though....phew =)

Haiz.... have been doing crazy things of late... 1st thing 1st, I always get addicted to Neopets during exam week..haha... always playing it like mad during my breaks after studying .... ha....

I even went to the extent of going out on Saturday....haha....after the papers...went home for a while..den went out with peiwen and her god sis to bt panjang plaza...ate yoshinoya and swensens....lol.... den walked around den went to lot 1 to watch final destination 3..... i give it 5 out of 5 mann...the movie's damn nice though everybody all dies in the movie at the end of the show .... lol =)

anyway, one thing tat happen is a shock..ha...my ex-manager called me... ask me go toa payoh for interview.... so can employ me there...den i agreed and went the following day and got myself a job... hehe... i am hired =).... anyway, looking forward to working...

my parents didnt like the idea of me going for an interview though..they wished i had used the time to study at home ....

haiz..dunno y....its the final leap and i really do not seem being interested to pass the last leap nicely... cant i juz get back to study!!!!.....

maybe its the last lap...tats y i a bit relaxed...haha... but anyway, really muz get motivated to study the last 2 modules =0