WELCOME!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Class Politics and Last Lap to the final

25 C to 35 C now! Oh my goodness.... I got a great big shock when I saw the temperature reading from msn! Dear me, its so hot! No wonder I got no mood to study... the whole place seems like a desert! -_-".... even my house reads a temperature of 29 C and the sun is shining in... -_-"....

Hot arh...how to study like tat...no wonder i felt so sleepy and irritated studying..ha....gotta on air-con later to study liao...haiz...

last lap liao junyang, why no motivation to study!!!! -_-"..... somehow or rather, i felt as if i had given up...wich i shouldnt...haiz...last paper and giving up... shit myself....

anyway, i tink i gonna score D for BB.... the 3rd module to get the D grading.. -_-".....

Tml paper isnt tat easy..muz work harder liao later...ha.....

Anyway, class politics over money....haiz..... people unhappy over distribution of the seed money balance from Tupperware... and i wonder how the meeting will go tml, if everyone sulks on their face... come on la... its an additional sum of money wich u may not have gotten in the 1st place, why sulk over that small sum.... -_-"...