WELCOME!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I resigned from Cold Storage

05 February 2006, Sunday, 11:23:23 PM

Haiz.. I have resigned from Cold Storage, due to some unwanted to tell reason. But anyway, what I can say is that some parts of it would be the inability to commit tat much at least for the time being. Guess what, I would really like to take some time off to clear what wadever has been neglected, my projects, my school work and most importantly, my room!!!!

Damn bloody hell messy lor... anyway, haiz....really need one busy month off to keep up with school projects and exams tat are upcoming... It's coming to an end of my poly life.... and this is the final sem that I can make my GPA higher...lol...amazing it is....

Anyway, really feel sad abt resigning from cold storage, I have been working for more than a year there.... would really miss the colleagues there and stuff.....

Anyway, went out with Weida and pengyong ytd to chun dao he pan... quite nice la the place..we took some pics...really got the cny ambience.... den was like there was this store selling smelly tofu tat caught our attention because of the horrible stenching smell coming from the store...lol...reminds me of the days when i was having holidays in taiwan.. the streets are full of this stench...lol..den we went to have a game of pool after tat because i refused to watch fearless with weida n pengyong despite their offer to treat me to a free movie...the reason was i already watched the movie and didnt want to feel bored in the theatres watching it again... den weida kinda pissed off la..but anyway, we had a game of pool at marina square..didnt like it tat much though...i didnt like pooll....lol...

oh yarh...b4 tat i had a nice time dining at glutton bay b4 we actually meet peng...ordered the hokkien mee, char kway.... and stingray...lol..den was like py was coming...den he walked the wrong way to find us..by den....firecrackers can been seen at the esplanade...and we were busy watching from different sides at the firecrackers b4 we met at the chun dao he pan.....