WELCOME!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Am I sick????

Haiz...dun feel well right now... haiz...supposed to be happy occassion tomorrow..cos no tutorials... but somehow or rather...i dun feel good....

Having problems with my poly friends ley... of late... i dunno la....haizz..............................

As for Weiqi, Haiz..dunno how i going 2 talk to him on monday.... for one thing we are quarreling la..... but i noe he's willing to listen to wad i have got to say..... a blessing liao cos so far i quarrel with people usually cannot explain one... but i really dunno how to say it..... i got problem expressing myself sometimes...hope doesnt crop up... i already crop up with a few frenz .... quite bad....seng kee and yuanwei...haiz...lost forever.... cos i tend to nag over my mistakes.... den make it worst....!!!

I tink i better blog here 1st.... den at least let him see wad i tink i am wrong..better den i say on monday...later crop up..at least monday more confident to say.....

I really dun noe y i call him "dog" during the lecture la....tat time really i angry.... but really on serious thought...i am in the wrong lor...no matter how angry i am, i shouldnt have called him "dog".... It's beri degrading la.... haiz.... imagine people call me "Dog"...urmz... ya la...beri insulting to a person and i hereby apologise to weiqi for tat la.... and he's actually playing with me tat day la..crumple a bit den i so pissed off.... haiz...should have juz played along and say "wei" or tat "friendly-sounded idiot" to pass it off...haiz..... why arh...often i act on impulse.... i tink maybe i often tend to tink too much, making it seem like everyone in the world going against me....

i tink i usually am over sensitive... but in one sense i am ignorant of people's feelings..always feel i am in the right...

i dunno y i never learn from the mistakes one....haiz...i finish quarreling with people den make them angry again, irritate them and stuff...haiz...sometimes i feel i am really sick...-_-"....

i dunno y ...i always tend to get bored easily... and want frenz to accompany me all the time... short to say...i am like a person without life, juz only want people to be with me all the day...haiz....

Wad can i say abt myself....haizzzz..... at least i feel much better after tat sighing.....haizzzzz....