WELCOME!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday!

Lolz... nothing happen much these few days...except tat there's a pasar balam near my home and I visited there everyday to buy food to eat...Cos too thin marh...den need food to become fatter...haha....

Anyway, had a bad experience yesterday la..was buying Ramly Burger when the durian stall uncle "jio" me to his stall...den I initially rejected...den later he like pull me over...den I "shui bian" lor..den go there...he ask me try durian....den he say try la...u how many person at home....den I was like try one piece den he go and pack into a plastic den still want me to buy some more packets...den I say how much? den the uncle say beri cheap 10 dollars only den I was like kanasai..walked away..den he niao lor...but dun care la....serves him rite....this is a beri bad way to get customers to purchase ur stuff... I hate this type of sales method mann..... Hope he kena complain...and I bet his way of selling things rite.. I think nobody would buy from him la..even if u got the interest .. see how he do business...oso buay song.....

Anyway, had lunch with colleagues Kar Tzen and Joseph...haha...den we went to Bukit Merah Hawker CEntre...this time round its better...I remembered the 1st time we had the Teochew porridge...den was like they ordered seafood..and I cant eat...lolz...den was like quite sad.....den they say I look real sad..haha..this time round still got meat...hahaz....not bad sia..they always treat me and Wilson one.... Spinelli oso treat b4...sandwiches....haha

Anyway, had a heavy lunch today....Wilson and I went to Pastamania..... eat baked rice, tiramisu and a pizza...haha...20 dollars lor..now damn broke...need people rich enuff to treat me ....who tat rich now arh....haha....lolx