WELCOME!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Birthday Celebrations Part 1

Yoz.... K... I am finally updating my blog ... lolz.... Have been busy over the week with my attachment work..... Fell asleep yesterday at 10pm.....I just wanted to take a short nap.... but ended up waking up at 8am today!!!! Mann....wanted to surf the net and play neopets....mann.....

K la...today went to Rail Mall to meet up with Zen Zen.....he resign cold storage le marh..go there return uniform....den took 171 to Orchard to meet up with Tsian Tsian at PS.... den we walked to Centrepoint......den later we thought of wad to eat for lunch...Zen and Tsian wanted to treat me early for my bdae cos next week Zen exam week so cant celebrate....... So we went in to this Indonesian buffet restaurant tat serves a limited variety of Indonesian cuisine..the food was nice but the food variety is simply too little..... But thankfully it wasnt tat expensive and the ambience was there..den we took a photo....nice and memorable...Of cos we tok a lot of crap la....but info i shant divulge....

Den later we walked all the way back to PS to walk walk...den went to Carrefour to buy a can of shandy....didnt really drink shandy in my life....haha...den bought 1 can to try....k la...not bad...den later walk walk with Zhen Hui and Tsianhwee....

Den later Tsianhwee say he need to go back early den say byebye lor.....den went and walk with Zen to HMV.....den later we took 190 home.......cos my dad want to celebrate Mother's Day with his mum..... den we went to a restaurant at Pioneer.... with the other of his siblings.....den it was like...

OMG!!!! Seafood Restaurant...the dishes tat come were not to my taste...and I cant eat most of them...but surprisingly I was quite full and almost vomitted.....maybe cos lunch eat too full barh...den later came a cake which I liked so much tat i ate two slices....haha...den a yam pudding dessert.....

Den here I am lor...chatting on msn and playing neopets....haha...