WELCOME!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weeks of March (2)

FROG PORRIDGE @ CHEONG CHIN NAM






As all of you know, I like frog porridge a lot.... The geylang outlet opened its branch in Cheong Chin Nam liao... =) I went there alone after sending my parents off at the airport 2 weeks ago..... Had 5 frogs... and a porridge... pretty full lor... haha.... =) NICE! SEDAP LAH! =)


CHICKEN RICE @ CHEONG CHIN NAM





Haha.. I like the chicken rice at Cheong Chin Nam too.. Had lunch there during the week when my parents were in vacation... lol...


I like the Pyramid Shaped Rice... fragrant! lol.... and the chicken is tender... nice.... oso had craving for Hotplate Beancurd... Was a waste because they charge me the same price... without prawns.... quite stupid rite?

I ended up asking for more mushrooms ... lol... they say they cannot substitute with chicken and pork.. zzz....



AL-AZHAR @ CHEONG CHIN NAM

Went to eat Al-azhar with Anwen, Roger and Weiqi today, after our presentation! Had prata.... and their super big satay... 3 times bigger than normal satay.. but $1.20 each... lol... Overall, the prata was ok... the curry was good...



the satay i would say.... good too... just tat a bit too long.... u will have problems dipping it for the bottom part of the stick.... had to bite it to to front and dip.. lol... but i was the only person who ordered the satay.. who cares? LOL... "Hua Yi Ju Hor"