WELCOME!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Weeks of March (1)









As you all know, I have been busy these past weeks.

Doing projects and all... finally can relax for one full weekend liao! LOL... =)

Anyway, I have lost track of dates and all.... so i will just post them in any order I like. LOL...









ORCHARD CENTRAL FRUIT PARADISE / MARCHE @ 313 SOMERSET


Went out with Yim, Wen, Pei they all... We went to Orchard Central... Pei drove us there... lol.. went there to eat Fruit Paradise's tarts!


Pictures say for themselves. Indeed, the display of the tarts really attract me whenever I step in. And you also feel happy, anticipating to eat the tart... actually the tart is good... but pretty expensive.... lol.... $8 for one....


and oh no... the blur waiter drop one of the tarts we ordered on the floor.... -_-" ....


We then had dinner at Marche @ 313 Somerset... Its sells pretty authentic swiss food.... urmmmm..... but the price is like a lot more expensive than Switzerland.


I just realised... I remembered the meal cost us like SIN$25 per person including drinks in Switzerland... and its like dining @ Jacks Place or Waraku where they serve you. In Singapore, you pay about SIN$35 per person plus self service.... -_-" ....

oh my.. the more I go overseas... the more i tink Singapore's things is one of the most expensive in the world... Zzz.... From food to clothes to houses to cars... everything in Singapore is more expensive... which one is cheap? I can only think of labour. LOL....


Anyway, some of their specialty include german sausages.... and bread pudding... a traditional swiss food =)