WELCOME!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Week of Studying


Have been studying for the past week, in preparation for my exams. (Or rather, slacking quite a lot and doing nothing efficient? LOL...)

Anyways, had my 1st paper today. It was a DISASTER. My 20 mark question out of 50 I went out of context. This is SERIOUSLY SHIT. But i checked, i might get some marks to get me out of FAIL. I guess I will pass marginally for the paper bah.

Hope I can do well for the other papers. Aiming a good grade for Distributions Channels, DI (dis) to HD (high dis)(Must shuang one time, lets give it a try). For EG, I hope to get a CR (credit). For Human Resource Management, which may sound poly stuff, i desire for a CR, but i should most probably pray for a PAP (pass).

MOST IMPORTANT AIM: PASS ALL AT THE MINIMAL. =)




Anyway, had lunch with family last Saturday. Ate at Lai Lai Beef Noodle Restaurant at Jurong Point. Always wanted to try their beef noodles. I like beef but I dont like bloody red beef. Theirs was ok. Quite cooked. The soup was GOOD! Really enjoyed it. The noodles was nice too!

RATINGS: 8/10






Then comes the side dish for the set. Intestines. OMG! I tot it will be like those kway chap kind.. end up its only steamed type.. and they didnt remove the fats from the intestines. It was horrible. Seriously they shouldnt serve this dish to spoil your appetite. Only had 2/5 of the dish.

RATINGS: 2/10






Then comes the drinks.... mine was included in the set.. pearl milk tea.. less sugary... more tea taste.... lesser milk... might not suit all... but i find it better den those sweetened milk tea from sweetalk.

RATINGS: 7/10



The other drinks are my parents' de.... I think its ok for the kiwi... (i didnt really like kiwi juice ... would prefer strawberry) didnt try the strawberry....

RATINGS: 6/10



The egg pudding with red bean was a PLUS PLUS... nice...! =)

RATINGS: 7/10


Had a durian donut at night from Donut Empire at Causeway Point together with my favourite Mushroom Swiss Burger for dinner. The durian donut is nice... but too expensive to savour the $2.50 taste. Guess normal donuts would be good enough.

RATINGS: 6/10