WELCOME!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

1st post of June!

Cant believe I havent blogged for close to a week! Wah... time seems to have passed real fast when it is the holiday period.


I feel quite bored. I seemed to be working non-stop. Haha... Wah... I think I must be old already. Just feel bored. At home oso bored. At work oso bored. My 1st pay will be end of next month... Which is like WTF... School is starting in a week's time when i get my 1st pay from KAP.

Anyway, pretty irritated with the results.... The university staff release the results halfway and went on strike... Never update one module's grade into the system. Organisation Theory... my most feared module for this sem. The results arent out. It juz makes me irritated....

especially when tats the one i really wan to know for the results... I just received an email saying they stopped strike today but they havent updated it anyway.... guess i can only see my last module's result on monday bah....





Anyway, wednesday was my off day... went out with zhenhui to east coast park.... guess i am really old... feel beri tired cycling... we gave up...haha... 3 hours of bicycle rental for $6....

we cycled two hours bah... i can say.. LOL.... 1 hour give back to them.. cos we sat down and talk... rested... anyway, i love to go to the beach once in a while to enjoy sea breeze... helps me relax a bit...




Went to Marine Parade Hawker Centre for my favourite char kway teow.. yummy...

Thursday and last saturday was at jacks place... urm... one time with family.... casual dining.. and ytd was to celebrate exam result release with weida.. and him having passed his driving... he drove an SUV to fetch me from home to bukit panjang plaza.. omg... LOL... so near nia... lol....




Had steak.... their tenderloin steak tastes good! Ordered set meals... pretty worth it... nice and hearty meal... at an affordable price of around $20-$25 each time bah.... soup+maincourse+dessert+coffee....

Anyway, pretty shag.. i hate it when i have to work short hours but many days... zzz... i hope to work long hours, few days....

next week i am on a 27 hour week... work 5 days.. monday to friday work...... saturday sunday off... quite a nice deal.... to have both weekend off.. but den.. wah liao.... wednesday off... next sat and sun den can off... my god... 9 days work non stop... Zzzz.... this week only wednesday off nia.. next week sat sun off....

Will be going to JB via 160 next saturday with zhenhui and tsianhwee... havent been to malaysia for like 2 - 3 years.. wanna cross the border for fun.... and oso see what malaysia has for shopping instead of shopping at singapore.. the same few places.... LOL.... wanna try taking SBS bus to JB with friends alone for the 1st time without outsider help... last attempt was poly days with sch....



Oh ya... went out with shaun on monday b4 going for work... went to eat at mayim restaurant at west mall... ordered my favourite soup... quite nice and sweet... dunno y i go there sure must order.. xiao long bao and lamian... one of my favourite cuisines..



went to watch monsters vs aliens after tat.... quite funny... overall enjoyed the show..... give it 4 out of 5 stars.... =)... quite entertaining...