WELCOME!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Enjoying my holidays...

Went out alone on last Thursday... joyride on buses as usual... den ended up at AMK watching ghosts of girlfriend's pasts... movie was quite interesting.... interesting plot...


its about a guy who doesnt believe in marriage... and almost ended up spoiling his bro's marriage.... and den he met his dead girlfriend in his room who brought him to realise how he has been wasting his life all the while after one failed relationship... quite funny! Give it 7 out of 10 popcorns.... =)


Went out alone on last Friday to eat my favourite kway chap... as usual.. had to wake up extremely early at 7am to get to Lorong 8 toa payoh for my kway chap... havent eaten for a long while.... feeling is juz as nice... i love their pig skin and small intestines..definitely going again... met my grandmother at the bus stop while going home.. so coincidence lor!



Went out with Tsianhwee on Saturday. Went swimming in the morning at CCK Swim Complex. Recently, addicted liao. Go there twice in a month... Which is like so UNNORMAL. LOL... I am MAD liao! LOL... Anyway,suffered from headache at night as usual. Worked at night for like 4.5 hours but I felt so giddy I took 30 mins to count my money when I go home when I usually take 15 minutes only! Zzz...



We went to Yew Tee Point after the swim. the new heartland mall at choa chu kang.
Went to Xin Wang Cafe for our lunch. Seriously we were conned. Look at the porridge that they cooked for me.

Ordered Mushroom Porridge... the picture on the menu looks delicious and nice... but when the real food comes.. I was thinking I could have cooked it myself.. even though I cant cook at all.... Taste was ok... but den.... $12 for this porridge.... conned! And their cold water is worth 30 cents... ordered milk tea instead....








Sunday was Father's Day? Or was it one week after father's day? Went to Junction 8 to eat Thai Express... with my family, cousins and grandparents....

Some of the food we ordered... I especially missed their nice chendol.... they have the freshest coconut milk... havent tried any chendol that has such fresh coconut milk ever.... =)... in fact, i was the one who suggested Thai Express.... cos of their chendol...



Service was slow... not because the staff were slow.... but they only have 3 waiters for the entire restaurant...and they were running around the whole restaurant....other food wise was okay... my beef kway teow... and all.... but i look forward to eating their chendol soon...


Monday went out alone to Woodlands. Had lunch @ Lerk Thai. Didnt expect the price to be so extravagant.


Spent $30 there alone @ $30.... Its scary! Just a bowl of noodles, 3 piece thai fish cake.... one latte and 2 pandan chicken....

The food was nice... but $30 seems a bit too high.... but nevertheless, i might actually visit them... say 1/2 year later? LOL....

Resigned from Cold Storage on Tuesday. Last work day is on this Saturday. Just before sch reopens! =)