WELCOME!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My 23rd Birthday!


Wah.. Its my birthday today! Long awaited. Once a year affair. Haha.. These few years have been celebrating it in chalets.... Spending too much of money liao.. Finally I am getting retail theraphy this year.... haha....


Anyway, later going out with Zhenhui and Tsianhwee they all.... wonder what they will treat me to! LOL.... Meeting them @ Novena.... Anyway, cut my cake yesterday! LOL... As usual, I dun cut cake on my birthday. I wonder why! Haha... As you know I am now working at cold storage king albert park... yesterday after work, collected my cake from bengawan solo....


Mickey Mouse Cake.. childish yeah..haha...but i like it... mango vanilla sponge cake inside... urmz... standard bengawan solo taste lor... anyway, quite sad... my bro tot i 24... my mum oso dunno my age... so they put 2 big 4 small candles.. -_-"... i didnt even realise until after i cut the cake.... Zzz.... no wonder i had difficulty blowing the last candle... cant blow off... dunno why... maybe god wants me to know i am not that old. Haha...


Went to eat at Fortunate Restaurant @ Toa Payoh.... in the morning with my family and mahmah gonggong... to celebrate my birthday cum belated mother's day.... Had dim sum there.... ok only.... above average.. not much variety... a bit sian... i tink the miramar hotel buffet dim sum is better.... but bill was quite cheap... $142 for 7 people.




Anyway, they have the traditional dim sum restaurant concept... pull trolleys around the restaurant with dim sums and ask u whether u wan anot... if you wan it, just stop them. Haha....


The char siew pau not bad... urmz.... the beancurd roll nice... duck meat nothing much.... and the rest of the dim sums.... zi pao ji... coffee spare ribs....



Quite full.... wonder why... we didnt eat much and mahmah ask why we eat so little today... probably the food is rich in carbo bah...
If you are free and want to have hi-tea.. can consider visiting them at 3pm - 530pm.. one plate of dim sum @ $1.99++ nia.


Anyway, havent gone to restaurant to eat for a while... LOL... back again... and on a restaurant week spree with more to come today and next week! =) Meeting Weida and Pengyong they all next saturday... JWJW wonder when? Haha....