WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brazilian Affair



Went out with Zhenhui and Tsianhwee on Sunday! My first off day since I started work! LOL... And its my actual birthday! First time celebrate my birthday on my birthday! LOL...

Anyway, I wanted to try a Brazilian buffet.... havent tried before in my life... and they both fulfilled my wish! Thanks zen and tsian! =)


We met at Novena... went to this restaurant called Fiesta Brasilia at United Square, opposite Novena Square. =) Quite a dark restaurant... and we were greeted by their staff and then sat down..





Cold salad bar.... they have... with some authentic weird dishes there... and took some rice...



Got a soup... quite mild chicken soup bah... den they started serving us meat by walking towards us to ask whether we want... den they cut one slice for us... the lamb wasnt fantastic... had "yang shou wei" ...





the ham was good... and the chicken was crispy....... the rest were quite perfect... except for the lamb... yes i know.. junyang shouldnt take yang rou.... LOL... Maybe tats why... LOL....



Anyway, was so full... LOL.... The staff were extremely friendly.. and when they knew it was my birthday... gathered around to sing birthday song.... in Brazilian language and English... urmz... quite paiseh actually...


The Birthday Song!



but next to my table there was also a young boy who is oso having his birthday celebrations.. tong ri sheng de.. and few tables away oso got an ang moh uncle..oso same day birthday! Wah... 17 may so many people birthday de... LOL...



We oso drank quite a bit.. really paiseh... seems like they overspent for my birthday... they ordered a tiger beer each while i ordered a glass of barcardia (should be this brand) coffee wine =) they managed to psycho us to order 2 sets of coffee tequila set too.. to go with the free ice cream.....



Anyway, the ambience inside was great. You feel like you are on a holiday in Brazil. Pretty relaxed environment. And most of the staff I supposed... are from Brazil too. =)


Anyway, zen and tsian oso bought me a chocolate birthday cake from bakerzin... but we didnt manage to eat it because we were too full after the buffet... took the cake home... tried it...and its delicious..i like it... thanks tsian and zen! =) although i am not much a chocolate cake liker...haha... my family oso said its nicer than the one we bought from bengawan solo... lol....

Oh ya... really paiseh... i didnt take the cake properly... the sides got smashed up a little =X



They oso bought me a parker pen as birthday pressie. =)


Thanks to them... They planned quite well and I really enjoyed my day! =)












Went out with Shaun today... Bukit Panjang Plaza... this friday $5 million TOTO.... Of course go buy lah... And oso with my toto buddy....haha...




den went to Streets Cafe for lunch. Shaun treat de... haha.... thanks shaun....



We ordered the set lunch... macau chicken baked rice... quite nice... =) ... and oso an aloe vera sweet drink with mango ice cream.... and we ordered a guotie to share.. Bill was like $24 for 2 persons... quite worth it. =)



Going to meet JWJW later for my birthday celebrations.... Saturday meeting Peng and Da. =)