WELCOME!

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Yim's birthday

Went out with JWJW on Monday! Met them at Heerens Thai Express. Yim's birthday today! Even xiaoyang came...

I was wondering why they wanted Thai Express.. cos i always tot that their food sucks de... based on one takeaway experience sometime back... cos somebody went to takeaway fish rice for me in camp.... as you know i dun like fish.... -_-" ... tat costed me $10.. OMG!

haha.... anyway, never mind. Try it again see how it feels like. Urmz... Overall not bad. it was a totally different experience for me....

These are the food we ordered.. LOL...




The food was great! My beef kway teow tasted fantastic. Smells good to the nose and stomach when you havent ate it! LOL... Absolutely delicious when you when u taste it.... =) The chendol was also nice! One of the most tasty chendol... with fresh coconut milk in it...Had a nice time out with them! Havent gone out with them for quite a while liao.

Service was quite good and the staff managed to persuade me to join their membership at $30... $25 voucher with a free bottle of wine and 10% discount for the whole year...







Anyway, we bought Yim Tangs Voucher as her birthday so that she can shop at Tangs!

Oh ya... they published a new CD and here they are, presenting me with their latest JWJW album! LOL... havent got time to listen to their album! LOL...

Sian...exams are coming soon and i havent even read my notes yet.... 25% test coming on this Sunday! Sucks mann! My friday and saturday gone!


Worst still i am stucked with my assignment of 60%... due on monday.... exceeded word limit by about 500 .. have to do serious editing on sunday after my test! And look at what I am doing now... Blogging at such a time when i should be mugging with my books! =X

I hope everything goes well and smooth for me! Bless me with good luck! =)

Seriously I yearn for a getaway this June! Just cant wait to go on a holiday!!!! =)
But i got no cash on hand now! =X