WELCOME!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Car Crash








Oh no... I havent even snap a photo of my dad's new car. And now somebody crash my dad's car liao...

Barely 2 months, this car that hasn't won 4D before, yesterday got first prize (zhong tou jiang) on the front and the side....

-_-" ... OMG! Lucky I am not the driver. And I wasnt on the car.... Was out with JWJW yesterday....

But the poor car... Haix... My parents got a shock... So did the driver of the van... who skidded... and drove the opposite direction of the expressway crashing into our car's front... causing it a 360 turn and den crashing into the centre ! -_-" ....

The accident later caused two cars to collide from behind... as they jammed brakes... causing another accident... -_-" ....


My dad says there is something wrong with Mercs.... the last time he had an accident was also a Mercs crashing onto his car. -_-" ...

And so I bought 4D today... 1655 and 5467, hoping I can win on Wednesday... Weird things happen... I circled 1655 and 5467 BIG but BIG and SMALL came out for 1655 on my ticket for 1655... Paid $1 more. Guess somebody there helping me to win? LOL...

Oh ya.. yesterday while going home... the bus I took nearly crash onto a SMART cab that went the wrong way also. The bus jerked on time but thankfully I was sitting down. And close to 10 commuters from the front standing fell down on the floor... Kinda freaky... From my viewpoint, it looks like a domino effect. -_-" Cos the bus went 30 degrees up... throwing those standing towards the front of the bus...