WELCOME!

Monday, March 23, 2009

An unlucky day

Today is really an unlucky day for me.
(1) Wanted to add in an extra page to my project. Got pricked by the stapler bullet while trying to remove the stapler bullet. Ended up finger bleed.
(2) Wanted to buy soccer bet. Long queue. Queued for over 10 mins.
(3) Went to the bus stop and the bus left. I could see it but I could not board it.
(4) The next bus came 15 minutes later.
(5) Weiqi quite annoyed I didn't pick his calls. He missed call me 9 times. I realised my handphone screen hung and my phone is spoilt temporarily. Have to restart.
(6) Went to the bank to apply for a new bank account. Wanted to cancel off my NOW Card, embedded with Ezlink function. I forgot there's value inside my Ezlink card and handed to the staff for destruction. Realised it when I handed over the card but the staff had already destroyed it! There goes my Ezlink card.
(7) No ezlink card to go home. Took bus 700 home. Uncle from 700 says dun have 90 cents. Now minimum $1. Zzz...
(8) Soccer quite challenging tonight. Balestier 1 goal away on 1st HALF. I bought DRAW. 2nd half Balestier score 2 goals. Ended up they won the match but I lost the bet.
(9) What's next? 1.5 more hours to go. =X

Oh ya... Flu is coming. I am sneezing since morning.... And coughing too... although not so often. =X