WELCOME!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Very Happy Today!

麦浚龙 - 耿耿于怀

I like listening to this song! I dunno why! Sadist I am... LOL...

Extremely happy today! ER paper was a breeze =) Came out almost what I wanted =) Managed to remember everything during the paper... I wonder how I did it! LOL... 1972 NWC guidelines to 2008 guidelines... I managed to remember 1972, 1985/1986, 2000 and 2008 regulations... Hope its enuff =) Scary rite?

The paper was tiring on my hands though... 1 and 3/4 page per sub question... total 6 sub questions... 10.5 pages! LOL... Handwriting was terrible like hell towards the end! I am just scared about the ER project! =X Anything can happen because of the 40% project... Either you do well... or badly.... Still dunno the results yet cos with Australia....



Anyway, went with Weiqi and Roger to eat Wan Chai @ IMM after that... I like the food but roger dun like..he say he prefer streets.... i still tink Wan Chai is better...haha... but i agree the portion in imm damn little.... u go choa chu kang or pasir ris one... its like wtf... 1.5 person can eat.. here only 1 person... its half the portion.... for rice and noodles.... ate egg pudding, mango pudding and zha jiang mian there... Even went shopping after tat on this kind of day!!!! WTF... LOL... And den reached home at 5:30pm.... OMG!

Going home was hell..... 187 took me 30 mins to reach home.... from Bukit Batok after 1 stop of MRT from jurong east.... waited about 12 mins for the 1st bus.... the 1st bus was full and i couldnt board.... 2 mins later another bus came... can board but need stand.... by the time it reached bbdc the whole bus was packed and commuters board via 2nd door.... SMRT specialty as usual.... board from 2nd door...we are 3rd world country... The bus was hot like hell.... too packed... air con spoilt.... no refund though.... =X ....

Walked home... like crazy monkey scratching all over.... sweating and all... my home is 30 C today from the usual 28 C... so u imagine.... =X ... finally reached home... die liao today no mood study PM liao...saturday test liao... i die liao....