WELCOME!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mugging....


Anyway, this is how my table looks few days back... Scary hor.... i studying MR den.... see all the MR notes.. haha.....

Its back to mugging period. Yesterday not bad.... Managed to steadily study my ER... steadily means at least study in le can remember... the initial stage was horrible... study like never study.... =X




Hope I can do well for my exams bah.... Dad is bringing us to Europe this coming December.. from 12 dec to 24 dec... Going to Switzerland, England, France and Germany. I wanna have a fun time there.... and not a sad time there because I failed all my modules and gonna repeat all again... =X ....

Jun Yang, please buck up! =) 13 days to FREEDOM and your 1st Holiday after ORD!

AND
Wishing ALL GOOD LUCK FOR THEIR EXAMS!=)
MAY Shining Stars be with YOU!