WELCOME!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Transformation Stage

LOL... 2 years in army... these few days back to reality... Oh no... still adapting... holiday mood...haiz... still havent gotten myself back to study life... zzz...

Tml i should be in my holiday mood.... going out... maybe next week i shall start on studying again before exams and projects come and haunt me?

Went for the last half day in camp today! LOL... Went Emart Visit at Maju in the afternoon to use up my credits and last point was CMPB for dispatch. Start point and End point at CMPB. Perfect combination right? LOL... Cant wait to collect my pink I/C soon.


Tink i too long never go army... went to toilet twice in a row today...stomachache after the breakfast there! Tink is the canteen food! Haizzz..... poor hygiene! LOL... Cookhouse today quite special... got sweetened tofu, fried rice with chicken, cream of celery, butter bun..... i liked he cream of celery best. LOL....

Anyways, went out with Weida on Monday. Went to watch Its a Boy Girl Thing at Causeway Point... I quite like the story overall.... funny here and there lah.... better den average i say..... den ate dinner and supper at the food court... 1st is korean chicken & pork set den its duck rice.... =)





Wednesday went out with Weida again! This time to utilize the free movie tickets i got from a lucky draw... Watched Hancock.... not bad lah... a twist in the middle... quite touching and funny too.. tink better den its a boy girl thing? Went to Great World City to watch it....


den went to Tiong Bahru market for a warming dinner....

TML WHERE SHOULD I GO? LOL... Must go out before i no longer have my nsf bus concession =X .... next sunday is the last day le! Den it'll be adult and adult and adult fare!