WELCOME!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

ORD!


Wah 1 hour left to ORD! Scary hor.... so fast! Time!!! 2 years free slave up le! LOL... But seriously i dun feel anything leh... WTH! How come ah! I should be very very happy one leh! But then, i juz dun feel anything... Issit because I too long never go camp tats why dun feel sad that i am still in army?

Or is it because I feel the pressure after ORD! Back to school life again after 2 years.... With projects and examinations haunting me week by week as it gets closer the dateline! And back to my TP! 2 weeks left! So fast!!!! OMG! So long never go drive liao... Next week go back to driving week again! Please! Save Me!

Fear not! Tml is going to be a relaxed day! And I am not going to touch anything tml except ENTERTAINMENT! Going back in the morning to collect my PINK I/C... Treating my Loggies Duck Noodles for breakfast! Chor lor...effort leh....still have to wake up at 6 plus to get the food! Cos i wan to reach camp b4 8am via shuttle bus! Wan to save $11 for cab fare -_-" ($7 cab fare + $4 morning peak).... LOL... Den dinner i going to utilize the "FREE Peking Duck" voucher with my best friends at Brilliant Garden Restaurant! =) Dinner duck again! LOL...

Its a ORD..... Duck day!
Daffy: Wads up Duck!