WELCOME!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

ORD!

ORD liao! =)

Morning woke up at 6am! LOL... Went to do takeaway! My branch pattern! ORD personnel must treat whole branch! Shared with Timothy cos he ord-ed same day as me! LOL....

Heng =) Went to takeaway 30 packets of duck noodles.... waited for like half an hour before my order is ready! LOL... Den took 171 down... LATE! LOL... I missed the ferry bus service and had to stand and wait to see anybody who is late can fetch me but by cab... LOL.... K... finally got one cab up.... lol.... reached camp at 801am! Nvm....i can reach camp anytime...no problem de... i came early in fact...

reach there funny.... passed by hr branch they wan push the IC to me liao! LOL... they say cos a lot of people ord....wan me take 1st since i reach liao.... but i havent finished my clearance! LOL.... ate duck noodles at the canteen... lol.... the noodles kinda soggy when i reached..haiz...if not it'll be perfect! Den went to collect my pink IC and COS and testimonial.... den left camp after waving hands to my colleagues!



Too bored... 6pm den meet my friends..... so i travelled around singapore! Singapore Tour! Bus concession ends on Monday! So I headed east to fully maximize my concession usage! LOL...

See where I went! Toa Payoh, Pasir Ris, Tampines, Ang Mo Kio and even Singapore Zoo... Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang and Jurong East!

Ate lunch at White Sands. Ate at Wanchai Eatery.... Ate beef rice with egg... nice leh! =) Plus Mango Pudding.... Went Tampines and bought a crepe to eat! Walked around..... Tampines Mall and Century Square for a while!






Night time met Zhenhui, Tsianhwee, Weida and Pengyong! =) Havent seen most of them in a while except for Weida..... Use my free peking duck voucher... we ordered buffet! Some of the things we ate! Peking Duck again! Cos we ordered buffet! We ended up having 1.5 ducks to eat! Scary hor.... Eat peking duck skin! Nice lah... but wah... eat until the mouth ache! LOL... Den with sharks fin, vegetables, chicken, red bean pancake and all to tag along....total 23 dishes but we ordered like 18? Had a nice time there! LOL....