WELCOME!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May is coming!



YESSSSS..... tml May liao!

May is my happy month! Always! LOL..... Cos I do nothing but think of my birthday! LOL..... How to celebrate????? Haha.... This year plan hao hao le..... tml details will come out! Haha....

Had a nice day! Morning went to NUH to see my eye....weird clinic with weird people with weird eyes.... LOL..... The clinic's queue number doesnt work.... for more than 3 mths liao.... they call by the names..... maybe they presume the patients cant see? LOL.... Am cleared..... of eye problems! Strangely after i go MA there once.... i dun seem to have eye problems anymore....weird lo.....


While in the queue to take medication.... went to buy Ricola sweets to eat "Alpin Fresh" and being bored i msged and participated in their contest! And 1 minute later they replied..... "Congratulations, you won yourself S$50...... " .... I was like serious? LOL..... I was "pan xin pan yi".... suckily go there psycho me buy health products or give me voucher worth $50..... den i managed to flip and saw tat the msg was their headquarters....ricola hq should be safe rite? LOL..... heading down to the hq to collect my prize soon..... It's at Chang Charn Road...where the hell rite? sounds so "thai" .... LOL..... got directions its near hoy fatt road....rumah tinggi.....sounds so malaysia.... have to take 63 to reach....




Went to lot 1 to order my cake..... took a long time to wait..... staff didnt bother me.... let me take my time choose..... wich is good.... dun feel so stressed..... wanted to choose the looney tunes cake with bugs bunny and tweety bird all of them in....but its 2kg...sianz...... ended up i chose a banana chocolate cake....den they told me cos mother's day period they dun bother to manufacture such cakes..... -_-" .... den ended up choosing a mother cake's design cake...... as usual..... everytime mother's day cake for me! Zzzz..... order oso order mother's day cake...haha... gotta remove and eat up the heart shape chocolate with the words "Happy Mother's Day" again.....

Went to chevrons to book the ktv room for 15 pax.... surprisingly i am not the 1st person.... i am 2nd.... LOL..... book 10/05 and i am 2nd....tot i only kiasu person in singapore.....

Anyways, my birthday is like some hot birthday week.... i always need to plan months ahead..... -_-" ..... this year one is extreme..... i book my chalet on 3 dec 2007 for this year's 10 may 2008..... actually wanted another day they say no vacancy! Zzz.....