WELCOME!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All set for ORD!

LOL....

YES.... I am going to ORD soon! Like now! LOL... Can't imagine time passes so fast! I seriously having this mood ever since the increase in duty frequency..... juz tot of nothing except ORD!

LOL.... Looking at my handphone religiously and counting the days over and over again! Believe it anot! I can look at the ORD Counter vigilantly every now and den during duty! And duty rest oso cant stop... juz keep counting and counting and counting.....

LOL...... Juz cant finish counting the accurate number of days! LOL..... And always looking forward to 1500 hrs on the clock and having my afternoon tea @ Ah Lao's!

Its time for me to see a psychiatrist!

79 Absolute Days
35 Working Days*** (Pro-rated)

Forecast for next month:

01 May - Labour Day
10 May - Birthday Chalet @ Chevrons
12 May - Birthday Off
13 May - E-prep @ Some Camp
16 May - ORD Talk @ Some Camp
19 May - Vesak Day
21 May - Dental Checkup
22 May - Leave
23 May - Leave
26 May - Traffic Police Test

Busy mah? LOL.....