WELCOME!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Zhen Hui's Birthday Outing!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ZEN!

Went out with Zhen Hui and Tsian Hwee yesterday! Lol... Had a lovely time with them...Walked around with Zhen Hui around Marina Square before meeting up with Tsian Hwee for KTV!

Anyway, Zen shocked me with his exaggerated sense of dressing! He combed his hair into a big curry puff! Lol.... and styled with lots of gel and me???? I wear bermudas like I am going to the beach and a t-shirt! Lol... Didnt noe he dressed up to the nines...as if he's gonna club out at zouk tat night ... if not I would've worn my white pants! Lol.....





Took tis at Marina Square....some Japanese restaurant (Pasta De Waraku) selling spaghetti... Nice! I love their decorations and I am sure to visit one day! The food looks extremely good and I hope it tastes as good! Didnt eat tis though as I had better plans!


Sang at the KTV. Wanted to show some clips that we sung but zen has apparantly banned me from putting it up on youtube! Lol.... He's a great singer for your info... Anyway, we showed him the birthday card that we wrote deep in our hearts our feelings we have for him =D.... and he's kinda touched.... And this is the T-shirt we bought for him as a present! See how elated he looks! Lol....

Us in action!



Sang till around 7pm..... =D.... den we played with zhenhui! Lol...he still doesnt know where we are going to eat for dinner...so we started the game.... we asked him to guess! And we go rounds!!!! Lol....and he doesnt seem to get it rite! Haha..... I gave him the clue that the place we are going starts with a "B"....and he guessed it as Bukit Merah, Bishan..... but its actually at Vivocity, Bosses Restaurant! Cos Bosses Restaurant starts with B! Lol.... bet he couldnt get it rite? Lol....




Itszzz.... been a long time since I last went to Bosses Restaurant! Lol..... Missed the Tofu and Shimeiji Mushroom....its a die die muz try! Hehe...liked the sauce a lot.... We also ordered half a duck! crispy duck to eat! Lol.... and the butter spinach was nice...juz tat a bit sian towards the end as 3 of us are eating one whole plate of veggie...we arent darianise.... so we cant do tat... lol.... darian is a veggie lover in my office fyi.... lol.... but we somehow managed to eat it all up!
Guess it was part of healthy lifestyle! And i was telling zen he will live longer den me while i eat my durian scouffle ball up and he's eating the butter spinach! I say "Towards getting diabetes and towards getting nutrients" the durian scouffle ball is like the gao li dou sha.... juz tt it's now gao li shan wang.... the sponge ball tastes nice!



Had a lovely outing and we look forward to Tsianhwee's birthday outing! Lol.... How i wish i am a millionaire..... cos now we having budget constraints....cant splurge like we do for this birthday outing! Lol.....

MAJU CAMP
Went for dispatch at Maju Camp! Den went to e-mart to shop! I shop very long lo.... cos i wan buy my number 3... wth...dun have my size...didnt realise i am so fat now liao.... 46".... -_-".... i broke their 42" pants button... wanted to have an overall change for my army uniform.....change to office dress! hehe.... now have to go make-to-order...zzz..... now left with the pants! lol.... bought everything liao...met anwen at emart.... haha...den went to chit chat at the smoking area.... lol... long time never tok to him le..... last time was oso at maju worh...wah... like go old folks home visit anwen like tat...haha.... =X....



Went over to Clementi Hawker Centre to eat after that! Ate my fav. chicken porridge! Den saw this Munchy Donut stall with unique flavors of donuts! Lol....woah...so nice! Looks... yeah??? The taste of the flour isnt tat great at the one in Bukit Panjang Plaza, Missy Donut...but the flavouring and filling inside the donut is great! Excellent! Terrific! Nice sia..liked the Peanut Butter and Banana flavoured donut best!