WELCOME!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Half of the week gone!

掌心 by 光良 & 品 冠


Can you imagine its so fast!

This week is a four day work week! Cos friday is recreation day so we are basically gonna enjoy ourselves at SAFRA Mount Faber!!! Lol.... So basically I've completed half of the week! Lol.... Coolz....

Sunday will be outing at Marina Area =D.... Journey to the South Week! Free on Saturday at the moment! Lol....

Hope Friday to Sunday can stop as it is.... until I ORD.... Let me be in my dreamz

And please do not wake me up in bad dreamz like Monday morning! Gosh! I shouted "Don't kill me" at 3am in the morning! OMG! And the 1st thing I woke up was to see that window out of my house wich i imagined somebody wanted to stab me from in front! OMG! Tink I woke my bro up a bit..kinda...lol...