WELCOME!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Junyang's Birthday Outing @ Marina Square!

WHAT!!!! My Birthday Outing??? Serious????? Yeapz....haha..... I am celebrating my birthday in October again! Lol.... Cos Weida still havent treated me for my birthday! Lol.... he was in Thailand back den..finally came back and have the time to celebrate for me liao....lol....

We went to MOF (Ministry Of Food) @ My Izakaya @ Marina Square to eat our dinner! FYI is btw Secret Recipe and "It's Dim Sum" ...Lol.... Anyway, the desserts on the menu look savouring....the food was as per normal...japanese cuisine.....but wad attracted me and pengyong more were the desserts! Hehe.....

I ordered a Spicy Ramen Soup that looked like this.....


Pengyong ordered the same thing! Lol..... While weida ordered this.....


The food overall was nice =D.... loved their desserts....and also the fact that there is a 30% discount promotion for students who ordered desserts now! I am a student mah....yes..a student...with a poly student card....pro rite...hehe =D.....

Had a nice time chatting though we were sitted outside the restaurant....as the air-con seating was full..... we had to makeshift outside.... as weida said..nvm...good scenery....facing the esplandae...except for the buildings that obstruct..haha...


Anyways, the desserts we ordered.... mine was in btw these two.... ha....mine wasnt illustrated though...



After the dinner we proceeded to watch Resident Evil - Extinction... the movie is quite exciting.... scary wise yes...it makes u jump up once in a while.... but mainly due to the sound effects.... its not bad a movie to watch =D.... worth ur $9.50..... =D


Headed home after the movie.....took 75 home...... and pengyong juz realised how small singapore was.... marina, esplanade, collyer quay, raffles place, shenton way, tiong bahru, great world city, tanglin, holland village, ngee ann, bukit timah...home sweet home...in 1 hr we passed by so many places...... the bus was moving fast too...no stops in btw as nobody boarded the bus...



Anyway, had a busy and long day out...early morning woke up to meet Zen...thanks for accompanying me to SIM though we wasted our time there as we went there on the wrong day....application hasnt started! Zzzz.... But anyway we did enjoy our food at SIM's Marche..... which is actually Megabites..... -_-"...corrected by peiwen while msging her.... enjoyed my chicken chop...zen hope u enjoyed ur hokkien mee too....


Went to beach road and peninsula plaza to complete my set of number 3...finally.... next saturday going to collect my engraved name tag at Beach Road....... gonna draw rank soon for cpl and get ready for 0111...... shall wear number 3 den.... =D.....

Looking forward to my long weekend next week.... friday off....following monday cohesion @ suntec city.... den following thursday going perth..... =D