WELCOME!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fever yesterday!

親親 by 梁靜茹

Oh no.... dunno wad happen to me ytd! Suddenly had fever out of nowhere..... had a very high fever and went to see the doctor after work... Surprisingly when I went to the clinic, I couldnt feel anyting hot on the forehead..but doctor told me its 38.1 C after using the sensor to measure my temperature....so i guess it was ard 40 C in the afternn.... Quite a weird fever....as u dun feel hot everywhere...its like its at the forehead...den its at the feet....

Doctor oso say how come I every Tuesday and Wednesday MC de... Lol...cos last week tat happened....zzz.....

Anyway, was so tired... so shagged... tat i have problems walking home..OMG! My home... so far away from the clinic...need walk ard 10 mins... its like 20 mins lo.... need climb stairs and all tat..as the lift is on the 3rd floor..retarded rite...zzz...

Anyway, slept for 14 hrs...from 7:30pm all the way till 9:30am tis morning! Record breaking...... though i woke up at 6am because of stomachache..zzz....den had diarrhoea...zz.... den went back to sleep again.....