WELCOME!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

BoRiNg WeEk!

恋爱达人 by 罗志祥/小S

This is a very boring week!

Why????

Cos there are no happenings!

Went back to work after my MC on Thursday! Only to know from boss that we had a mini strike on tuesday! Cos 8 person MC on that day! And 4 person from my office out of 9. Lol..... So coincidence ah....

Thursday was pretty busy settling work for Tuesday, Wednesday.....after which was pretty slack.... =D..... usually i am busy during start of month and end of month ...=D... as need to monitor people's promotion. =D.... den have to go thru their data to check.

Friday skipped my basic theory practice at BBDC to meet up with Weiqi, Roger and Shihui... Anwen couldnt make it cos army pulled him back..so haiz...too bad....

Ate at Think Tofu.... =D... I quite like the food there...but dunno y ytd wad we ordered wasnt tat nice =X .... Chatted and caught up a bit....

Den went to Bukit Timah Hawker Centre for Sugarcane Drink....tat was when weiqi kinda pissed me off a bit lah... haiz... he likes to force me to answer things i dun like to answer... and den with shihui supporting him to pressure me to answer....zzz...roger kept quiet throughout lah..... Questions include my finance, relationships, future and oso my family.... A bit for my own good...but the way you ask... do u care abt how others feel? And also talking bad abt my other friends?

Went for my practice and evaluation for my basic theory test...i converted to school btw..spent 1.5 hrs in sch.... only to get a 87% for my evaluation....OMG!!!! Zzzz.... I jus lack 2 qns in order to qualify for my basic theory test! Pathetic rite...haiz.... =X...... sian lor....tml gg for evaluation...have to mug tml morning to get ready for the evaluation...Hope i can pass den! =D

Went to Mayim for lunch with family...... ate porridge there for lunch...and a few dim sums.....not 4getting the durian egg tart.... den bought groceries before gg home to sleep in the afternn.... dunno y so tired... friday sleep at 12am somemore...

Went out with Peiwen and her friend .... at night..damn boring outing...go toa payoh... -_-" ...and u noe wad... practically never walk anything....lol.... den ate the pathetic claypot tofu for dinner.... and rojak... den wanted to go eat satay and chicken wing at toa payoh lorong 8 market but they were too full so didnt eat and went home le.... this saturday is boring yeah?

Certainly is. This week really pass so fast! and in 2 hrs time its gg to be sunday! My boring weekend!