WELCOME!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

生病

紙飛機 by 張峰奇&意涵


生病
Yes! I am slacking at home rite now!!! What to do! I am on MC yesterday and today! Due to my sore throat, flu and cough.. OMG!!!! Like my previous post mentioned... I am falling sick! And i did... Haiz....

Haiz.... Tink is the movie on Sunday..... I bet the person beside me was sick and den spreaded the virus to me! Cos she's coughing and sneezing.... 2 hrs to spread virus!!! Die die oso dio.... -_-" .... Had a bad sunday night sleeping and sneezing whole night...went to work.....cannot tahan liao.... quickly go see doctor after work....and was given 2 days MC.....=D

Going back to work tml....hope my voice doesnt sound bad on the phone ah??? Haha.... Anyway, everybody's falling ill in my office! Hope i dun fall sick again when i enter office! Heard ytd's MC record was 8 persons....

Looking forward to a dinner gathering with my poly mates this coming friday! And saturday will be my driving day! Oh no...hope I can do the theory practice well and pass my evaluation... =D

Coke Vs Pepsi

What an ad! OMG! Poor Coke!