WELCOME!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What to blog?

愛的主旋律 by 卓文萱 & 小鬼
Diaoz... feel like blogging....but den i dunno wad to blog....Lol....

Haha.... Oh ya....Sunday bah...

Sunday i went out alone! Lol.... Nobody go out with me wad.... so i go out alone! Lol.... Went to Marina Square to eat Carl's Junior.... Really got the motivation to travel all the way juz to eat the burger.... damn nice =P... ordered its teriyaki burger with extra bacon .... Lol...and oso topped up $1 for my drink and fries... pls.... dun top up at all.... i couldnt finish it and had to waste...from wad i observe...i would've finished all the drink and fries if not for the topup! Wad a waste!!! Zzzz..and oso muz remember telling myself...dun indulge myself to eat the extra servings! not only is it unhealthy but oso boring! Lol....

Eh....cant tell much abt the other things leh.... tis week weida's birthday coming! Went there and bought something for his birthday present! Lol..... cant tell....dun let him noe 1st...kekez...=P..... its blue in color...haha... -_-" ... good hint yeah????
Went over to West Mall to watch Secret by Jay Chou! Wow..the twist was fantastic! Didnt noe it could turn tat way....one of the best twists i met bah.. FYI i dun like Jay Chou..but i went to watch his movie....haha... crazy hor..somemore alone! Lol.... clear my eng wah credit i bought tat time...left 1..dunno how to use...so use lo...anyway, yvonne says its nice so my as well watch it!Haha... Also went Comics Connection to walk walk..... guess for urself yeah??? Hehe =P.... I can only tell you..its a secret.... bu neng suo de mi mi...haha..... yes..i did it...!!!!Haha...



went alone to eat mayim anyway...
only to have people staring at me!!!Haha...go restaurant alone...lol...ate the durian mochi i crave! Haha...and oso eat shredded chicken la mian and xiao long bao...and my fav. chicken and mushroom soup! Lol.... =O Sedap! Lol...

Work Wise.. Pretty busy over the week cos i have to clear lots of unwanted emails coming to my account! Oh no...so many a day! Cannot finish clearing! Lol...and oso my poor cabinet.....full of books waiting for me to shred...juz shredded over 40 books today!!!! still got 40 waiting for me!!!! Zzzz.... and den there's this retarded guy who wants to noe everyone's excuses...make me so tiring!!!!

Addition, monday morning was busy with the fish tank in office! Lol.... bought a new fish to replace one dead fish...haha..wow...my fish looks so much bigger...lol.... (not actual illustration) den tuesday we realize the new fish bullying the old fish so we took the new fish and gave it informal punishment! Lol... give the fish a small cup to swim..it couldnt even move...for 1 min den we put it back....haha.... tink the tank's too cramp for the fish...lol..... so we rearranged the tank to let the fish swim...cos the plant is
too big for the tank....

Miss all my friends! Hope to meet them up soon!!!! When's the weekend coming?? Cant wait to go for party!!!! Lol..... =p....