WELCOME!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

What a bad day!

TODAY - BAD SATURDAY!
Today is a bad day! All to start from the morning! Wake up 7 early 8 early to take theory test, almost stepped on dog shit at the car park.. zzz... dad drove me there... zzzz.... den realized i failed my basic theory test....

took 187 home... ezlink card no money... had to pay cash...zzz... went to the bank to replace my pathetic TXcard tat is gg to break into half.. den the bank told me it has nothing to do with them...have to call call centre...ok... waste time gg bank... thank god i didnt queue and asked 1st.... den wanted to top up my ezlink card...cant swipe the TXcard...cos its really spoilt.... ytd still can swipe..today extended damage cant swipe anymore...become antique liao....

Kk... fine! Fine!... den went out with family to eat lunch, come back home so tired..go sleep.. kk.... nobody msg me today... so sad ah.. kk....

sleep till 3:25pm..go bath... 3:27pm 1st msg came....from tsianhwee...sorry i have to go out with my siblings to go buy shoes....cant go out with u wth... zzz.... 3:30pm 2nd msg came.... from zhenhui...sorry i am still sick...have to go see doctor...cant meet u today... kk.... 3:40pm 3rd msg came ... from pengyong... where to take bus 700.... faints...i bath, ready to go out...only to realize...outing's cancelled....sianz.... cant blame zen oso....sick mah..idiot tsianhwee...pangseh again! Wth.... kk...i bath finish at 3:45pm to see all these msgs... zzz... from all my close friends...surprises.....

see how good my day is... den decided to try my last 2 options...both are free today and got ask me to go out one.... roger... sorry i cant liao...i am booked... peiwen....sorry i cant too.. gg home liao... zzzz...

DeSpErAtE tO gO oUt!!!!

YESTERDAY - BAD FRIDAY
Oh ya... went out with weiqiang ytd to celebrate his birthday... ate at bosses again..lol... tis time round eat dim sum.. k.... quite nice overall.... sweetcorn puff tastes nice.... xiao long bao rockz.... the rice we ordered tastes nice...hehe =D... and the nice tofu...ordered the best stuff... with duck salad...and same for the nice price - $109 for 2.... without wine...ok beri suay again.. my camera cant work! Wan to take pic...cant take... zzz.... how to show proof tt i got treat him leh...lolll... and worst still... was overcharged for one dish... the rice tasted nice...and costs me $18 without taxes... tink its ard $20... zzz.... cuttlefish rice....but we didnt eat any cuttlefish at all..all chicken.... n the rice costs $20...fine...the rice is beri tasty,..

fine fine.... the table shows 50% off for dim sum/desserts btw 2:30pm to 5:00pm... and u noe wad...we ordered more...only to realize tat its not valid cos its gd friday..ph not counted...wth....hw can they put the 50% off on the table to mislead us into eating more... the terms and conditions didnt state abt the 50% off for PH... wth... misleading...can complain to CASE if i wan to...cos i am tricked into ordering more....

kk..nice outing dun spoil it... weiqiang wanted to go to bugis ..so went with him... den u noe wad... he asked me to wait for him over an hr at sim lim squareto buy his PSP for his cousin....zzz.... sianz... wth...used his usual old method... to borrow money... sianz.... den angry with him...said sacrcastic stuff... den anwen saw me at bugis street..didnt see him... den i was at bugis junction when i saw the msg... den msg back...weiqiang walked away while i went to throw my drink... den lost him liao...i was like fine lo.... angry with him for abandoning me in bugis.... k..fine..i go home...cant contact weiqiang thru phone...tot he angry with me... so 4get it..take 960 home...reached home liao..den he called me...his handphone no battery.... den he 4get my handphone number...so cant call me...had to wait for his handphone to charge at the charge point....kk... so i supposedly abandoned my friend in bugis...so sorry weiqiang... zzz....

WoNdEr WhAt HaPpEnS tMl...

anyway, saw yuan wei at bbdc today..... ha.. short conversation but i tink quite meaningful.... didnt expect him to reply me.. tot he wun bother at me even if i go say hi.... quarrelled with him b4 we entered poly... said hi and he replied.... den as for friendship he said see 1st...den ask him y he's there he said its his driving practical test today.... and managed to tell him abt the chalet b4 i leave...