WELCOME!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am back!

Yeah...finally back! No more fever liao... but the sore throat still there...zzz.... still coughing....ha...

Anyway, need to thank my mum for taking care of me when i am sick lor... cos she sick oso...den still have to look after me.... ha.... =D

Oh no... tml need go camp again....diaoz..so long never go liao... dunno how to go..haha...

Ytd climb down the stairs oso scared...lol...so long never walk le... ha..4get how to climb down stairs oso...scared i fall down....lol.. but thank god i never fall down...lol.. ytd went out with frog buddy eat frog again...lol... but not hot enuff..haiz...wasted...lol.... if nt will be beri shiok....

anyway, stupid cpf sent me a letter ytd..... u owe ur dad $6,100... for poly school fees.... ya can choose whether to pay $100 per mth.... defer payment ... -_-".... den my dad say cos he havent reach 55 yet...so cant waive.... cos he say i no need pay for poly fees.... so he ask me to defer my payment lor...cos he tis year 54... defer until tat time juz nice he 55... cos there got put NSF can defer.... but den need singpass...win liao lor..need go apply.... either online or physically to the singpass counters....

the best question in the online singpass application form is... wad is the date of issue of ur NRIC...siao...how i noe.... tat saf take away my IC liao...how i noe when i got my IC...diaoz..... den got one beri small bracket there...check with ur chief clerk...how my chief clerk noe when my ic is made....when the ic is with cmpb... -_-"... win liao lor... need me go down personally tml to CC to make a singpass with passport... waste my time....

dun understand cpf....
when i was 16, they sent me a letter asking me to nominate people who will inherit my cpf savings when i die.....

when i was 17, they ask me if i want to opt in some medishield scheme.... and deduct money every month from my cpf account...in wich i calculated to be around hundreds of thousand dollars....by the time i retire... my as well i save the money myself...

when i was 21, they sent me a letter asking me to pay up cos i owe my dad money....

-_-"....

nothing good comes when i see their letters.. -_-"... my god...