WELCOME!

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Graduation












After much waiting, I finally graduated from RMIT University with a degree certificate! =) It was much awaited. Finally ending years of education since I start school at 3. =)










My parents are of course happy that I have graduated... LOL... No need to worry about my studies liao.




As usual, people ain't happy with where they are.

When you are in school, you cant wait to graduate. I am certain I wont miss school life though, as least for now, except for the friends whom I have met these 2 years in uni. Would certainly miss the fun & laughter we had in lectures.




Probably in years time, I would miss school life when I embark on a full time career.



Now for work, resumes sent every week, sometimes without an egg coming back. 40 - 50 job applications sent, and with only 2 interviews secured, and without a job. Unemployed.