WELCOME!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

MURDERER

I feel like murdering someone now! LOL... Simply vexed... Haix.... -_-" ... My project is due in 5 days time. And I am halfway thru the project... Its the first time I ever encounter this. Usually I start early... This time round, I simply miscaculated... I have about 2000 words now.. still need 2000 words in 5 days.. Yes... Its going to be a perfect nightmare for me!




Anyways, was out with Weiqi, Roger and Mabia for korean food on Friday for lunch... We settled down at Kim's Restaurant at the back street of Al'meen... Beef ramen wise.. the beef was quite nice.... and den maggie mee of cos..haha... soup base was not bad....



ordered an additional soup... wich i den realise its seafood and i dun take it.. omg... only sipped a few sips... its ok only... the rest give them to taste.. haix.. wasted....



actually my main aim was to eat their ginseng chicken .... but i juz tot it wouldnt satisfy my stomach... so i ordered a noodle and soup... wich made me so FULL! I pity them cos they have to finish up the soup for me... more full bah i supposed? Anyway, my next aim is to eat their ginseng chicken soup... probably order a rice to add-on... Hmmm... Roger, when ah?
RATING: 7/10



Met out with Zhenhui and Tsianhwee at Causeway point at night... Havent gone out with zen for 6 weeks le... haha.... met tsianhwee first for dinner at yoshinoya.. my favourite beef noodle with JI-DAN! i not scolding anyone never mind about me.. LOL.... as usual the nice beef... and the rice.. and the miso soup... i like yoshinoya.... i dunno why... =)
RATINGS: 7/10


We proceed to watch "MURDERER".. by Aaron Kwok... wow... he oso can act as murderer.... wad he give me is... good boy look... how to be murderer sia.... but true enuff... his acting was not bad.... the story was quite interesting.. cant take ur eyes off at the front.... the back was funny... i shant reveal unless u wan watch it.. but its quite lame though funny... the murderer.. ummm... as for the blood... i wonder why they didnt take effort to make the blood look more alike... more like red paint to me.. -_-"
RATINGS: 7/10


Did a shop visit tat day with Weiqi and Roger... on GODIVA... for the upcoming DC project.. but turn out.. the shop is too small and we have nothing much to say... so we decided to go for Cocoa Trees for the upcoming project.. Nonetheless, I ended up buying their chocolates to taste.. I admit my taste for chocolates has become higher... I used to enjoy GODIVA chocolate and treat it like heaven... anyway, it costs $50/kg.... 1 piece would have cost you about $4 easily....


This time round, its a total disappointment... Probably bcos i went to Switzerland and Belgium and tasted all those nice chocolates at such cheap prices... and oso Singapore having more of such novelty chocolates at affordable prices.. I find the taste is not worthy of a $4 piece tagging.... seriously speaking... some flavours dont even taste as good as the ones u can buy from the supermarket... its the packaging of premium chocolate tat makes their chocolate pricey bah...
RATINGS: 4/10



Went to watch SLEAGUE soccer match at Jurong West Stadium last Thursday. Was a nice experience. It was my first time ever going to a stadium to watch soccer match... Junyang.. who doesnt play sports or like sports.. is watching soccer... he must be crazy... LOL....




Went to watch my CASHCOW Brunei DPMM, against Gombak... to see Agu Casmir from Gomabk also... HAHA.... The end result was a 3:3.. Draw... Lost $4.85 tat day in total... cos Agu didnt score the 1st and last goal....haha... wad a disappointment... LOL...



Match wise quite exciting... Once somebody strikes a goal in, the whole stadium will either cheer or jeer on one side....




Anyway, bad things do happen. At the 90 min, Brunei scored, causing the game to draw, causing frustrations amongst the gombak fans... and there was a big quarrel after the match between the both teams. And I was like.. "WAH! This happens in Singapore too" .. But as usual... Singaporeans quarrel but no fight. LOL...