WELCOME!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

BORED TO DEATH!

Recently, I start to get bored with life. Seriously sucks!

I dun feel like doing anything. Felt like sleeping in my bed all the time. But sucks. Think is think. When I am on the bed, I cant sleep!

My left eye has been swollen for the whole week and it just gets worst day by day. My eyes look fine from the outside, just a little reddish on the left eye, but in reality, I cant really see things from my left eye. Quite blurrish. I hope my left eye can recover soon. I wonder why I like to rub it. Eyedrops and extra sleep hasnt been much a help. =X

Anyway, I am seriously very bored. There hasnt been much school. A relaxing 2 weeks has passed. And I havent even touched on my projects. I am courting death! Imagine I start on the 4th week and they tell me deadline's on 6th week. I suppose there is actually. I AM DEAD!

No school can be extremely tiring sometimes.... especially when all your friends are busy and you are the odd one out. Weida and Pengyong have just embarked on their working life as accounts assistant while studying part time. Just started work, need to adjust to working life... cant go out with me... and also penniless, waiting for the 1st pay cheque to arrive...

Worst of all is... all my friends havent been working during the holidays... All poor.... Yes.. and i have the temptation to spend... as I had work during the holidays... spare cash.. hands itchy again... NONO... Junyang... dun be mad... $1000 cant even get you a month if you go out everyday.



And yes.. u havent even got ur $1000 yet.... its still in the joint account with ur mum... cos u dun have a passbook urself and need the joint passbook for ur salary credit... Zzz... spend somemore... see how u pay ur citibank bill of $498.80 at the end of this month!

Yes.. everybody is trying to avoid going out. H1N1 is everywhere and you have this crazy person called junyang, going out everyday, trying to increase his chances of infection.


Went to Suntec on Thursday alone. Kenneth mention there's this shop selling toy buses.. decided to have a look.. nothing much... not tat fantastic. Haix.... Anyway, passed by Siam Kitchen and they have this set lunch... decided to try out... I DUNNO WHY! I AM CRAZY ABOUT THAI FOOD recently..... Tom Yum Vermicilli, Thai Fish Cake, one basket of kerokpop and Thai Milk Tea for $15.15. I AM NUTS!


This has been a bad week actually... It was a Mars Crash on Earth Week. No luck on anything.... lottery killed me... even the australian dollars and malaysian ringgit i am clinging on to dropped like hell... total damage is estimated at SIN$150.



Anyways, on Friday, I went out alone.... to cut hair.... seeing all tat damage.. i went budget... and utilized my kopitiam card... as one gets poor... he finds way to look for leftover money he has left in his cards.... thankfully there's $9 inside.. and he settled his $6 lunch on korean food at bukit panjang plaza....



There's still cashcard of $13. Anyone have any idea where i can spend on my food using Cashcard? $20 thai express voucher... and $10 ichiban sushi...all from my past expenditures...



Went out with Tsian for dinner yesterday... drove out... had tzi char at Cheong Chin Nam Road.. aka Al'meen there for teenagers...

there's this boon tong kee chicken stall... selling tzi char... ordered TIE BAN TOU FU... MY FAVOURITE.... and white chicken rice... with pyramid chicken rice..and a coconut drink with some cheeseballs as side dish...

$38.05 bill.... I happily told Tsianhwee i pay 5 cents 1st... HAHA.... And ended up owing him $2 cos i only have $17 in my wallet...