WELCOME!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Horrible Dream last night!

Had a horrible dream last night.
Dreamt that I couldnt get into the Prices & Market Test exam hall
Weird Dream....

I dreamt that somehow or rather... i end up in Bird Park with my parents at 1030 am.... test is 11am... den take panorail ride somemore.... den dunno how i end up in a shopping centre... den saw bus 171...2 of them.. but didnt take.... it was 1050 am le...

wanted to cab so i can reach there fast.... den saw 2 black cabs on the far end of the road.... took one of it and saw jack neo's "ah-nan".... omg...doing illegal dealing..... -_-" .... den i ask him "this cab can take?".... den "ah-nan" say.... "u say leh"....

den i waited and waited at the taxi stand... wan to cry liao.... 1120 am le.. test start liao..... 1150 am den i managed to be on the cab... and i say oh no... 10 mins to the end of exams...hey not.... test is 2 hrs.... so end at 1pm... reached sch at 1220pm...

omg... den i woke up liao... 1050am in the morning!

Anybody here who can read dreams? Maybe can interpret and let me know.... LOL... But wakeup call for me not to be late for my test huh?