WELCOME!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bus Accident Today!




Took these pictures myself! LOL.... Was on Bus 172 (TIB700X) today from Jurong Point towards Choa Chu Kang along Old Choa Chu Kang Road when a rock from the other side of the road smashed the front screen of the bus! I happened to be asleep then and I woke up when I hear the screen cracking den i woke up and saw glass flying -_-" Lucky never dio my eyes.... Tats y its impt not to sleep on the bus.... LOL.... Lucky the bus driver not hurt.... -_-".... Reached cck interchange...den decided to buy 4D and toto... haha.... 0172 and 0700.... LOL.... hope can win on wednesday! LOL....

I wonder why am I so lucky.... always meet into accident de.... earlier this year saw a bus ramping onto a car.... the previous year was a car knocking on to a bike..... the previous previous year was a van kissing a car.... wads next?





Went out with roger, chinleng and shiting before tat to pizza hut at jurong point... only $8.50 per person! Haha...cos student value meal.... with 10% discount! ordered a baked rice today...can lah....but i still prefer swensen's de.... nicer....chessier... and oso more in terms of quantity...


Went out alone to cineleisure yesterday! Watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall.... its abt a guy who broke up and went to hawaii for a holiday....but ended up meeting his ex and new bf at hawaii.... can be funny at times.... worth watching if you are too bored.... lol.... $6 still worth it.... cos its 2 hrs...nice view of hawaii.... if $8 i dun tink its worth the money.


Went out with weida to dou feng on saturday night with my dad's car.... went to chomp chomp @ Serangoon gardens to eat.... nice food.... overall ambience is there... the sugarcane drink is $3 each! 3 times the size of normal though... Amazing! But we managed to finish it all up... -_-" .... oyster omelette... satay and stingray... the satay sucks...should have bought from elsewhere...oyster omelette above average... glutton bay one sucks.... stingray above average... a lot of meat....chilli not bad...




i took like 45 mins to park my parallel parking...lol.... i sucks at it...1st attempt unaided... lol.... the 1st time was with py and he helped me in ..... weida still havent started driving..so cant direct me how to park it in...lol.... i in out so long until people who came after me finish their meal and went off... lol...poor weida...wait so long for me....



went to dou changi airport one round...tanjong rhu for a nice view.... den back to bt panjang mac for mcflurry...den back home....