WELCOME!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sad Day yesterday!



Monday Dental FFI. Tuesday Medical FFI. Upset with the FFI. They upgraded me to PES B, pending medical board approval. Really so sad about it. But i tink the MO havent really read my profile before giving me the review. Looks like I have to bring out my old letters and show him. Cos he said he couldnt find it -_-" .... Haiz. Double job again!

The FFI was horrible. cos the medics couldnt find my blood vessel. Buy 1 get 2 free -_-" ..... ended up i wait till the MO come and take blood for me! Zzz.... but couldnt blame them.... even the NUH nurse couldnt do it 1st time tat day.... zzzz......




It was a real horrible day for me..... but end off as a good day. Asked weida out so tat i can venge out all my anger by talking to someone...and oso to eat buffet and den venge part of my anger on it! Zzz... Went to River Palace Restaurant @ River View Hotel @ Havelock Road.... nice place for buffets... so many hotels and buffet restaurants..... =D ..... Spent $34 for the meal. Food was nice.... the sharks' fin wasnt tat nice.... they have problem with soup i dunno why... the sichuan soup oso didnt taste nice....same for the noodles..... but the dishes were nice.... ordered a plate of youtiao to try...pretty crispy... liked the chicken with mushroom dish best i guess.... and the rest.... but overall can lah...satisfying enuff...



Went to Cineleisure after tat with Da to watch Kungfu Panda... wah liao..... i bad mood person oso can laugh sia.... funny and hilarious.... short movie... but short and sweet ending with funny and cannot make it fighting scenes..... LOL.....

Got suan by everyone today for my pes upgrade..... cos i am now the fittest in my branch... all are C and below.... -_-" ....tml OC come back sure dio suan.... OMG.... somemore with boonsheng and shaun spreading the news.... both big mouths.... zzz.... HR and Log all know....wth..... shaun still dare point B to me in the cookhouse.... den i point back C to him... lol..cos he E....today go review suckily become C..... lol..... sian... he still E....wth....


Went out with Yvonne to frog after work today.... After work a bit sian..... both of us were so sleepy we didnt really talk at all...and we complain the frog didnt taste good today..... LOL....

TO ORD:
Approximately:
36 ABSOLUTE DAYS!
10 WORKING DAYS!