WELCOME!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ready for ORD!

Haha... Tml can be considered my last working day? LOL.....
Clearing my leave and off! =D Although I have to go back once a week lah.... But nvm... Good enough le!=D

Hope my medical report comes in soon so I can go to the medical centre for review just before I ORD!

Tml Clara's Birthday! Today we celebrated! Haha.... The cake from Bengawan Solo was delicious though the heart-shaped cake looked like Mother's Day Cake to me! Haha....

Anyway enjoyed the celebration and Clara got a shock.... LOL... Funny thing is Sylvin go and call Ms Ong up to eat cake, saying is her birthday.... den Ms Ong come up and wish Sylvin in front of everyone.... den we all laughed at her! Poor her lo.... Birthday girl never dio sabotaged.... party girl dio sabotaged...haha....