WELCOME!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Wad did I do on my birthday?


Stayed at home leh night time.... didnt really go out....

Managed to meet up Weida for lunch @ Jack's Place.... after he booked out from tekong..... ate mixed grill.... the most economical main course cos it has everything.... hotdog, egg, lamb chop, steak, chicken... and the potato...ordered a mushroom soup and juice to add on....



den bought a birthday cake from 717..... den went home..... waited till night time cut cake with my brother... the chocolate mint cake was nice...though the color from the outside looks scary...highlighter green!


Parents arent around....went to china for vacation..... left 2 brothers and i .... thank god my brother has gotten his licence! Gave my brothers a treat @ Waraku Marina Square on sunday!.... so my brother drove us there....
i bring friends to Waraku....but my brothers havent lah... lol...ordered my favourite curry udon again! LOL....

Went home sleep a while....meet Tsianhwee at Marina again! LOL... Watched "Speed Racer" movie..... long movie..kinda boring somehow cos its simply too long.... a bit draggy...but overall still not bad cos of the excitement in the fake grand prix... Usage of weapons to get to the finishing line by the modified racer cars.....

Ate lamian xiaolongbao with Tsian at Imperial Treasure...... ordered my sweet and sour lamian... den sat down to chill @ Chocz...nobody de...... ordered an iced mocha and tsian and i shared the cheesecake....kinda sweet -_-".....



Anyways, after the movie, wanted to go down to Gluttons Bay @ Esplanade to eat stingray and fried oyster for supper...how to know they close for renovations! zzz.... den went to the one in orchard instead for supper! LOL.... den took Niteowl home! Reached home at 1am....shagged!



Went out to the Bangkit Market to buy carrot cake for breakfast today! LOL.... i loved the carrot cake from the market! $2 quite a big packet.... juz a perfect breakfast!

Went to Tampines Mall to watch "Drillbit Taylor"... went there cos i felt like eating Crepe from the Crepe House! LOL.... Two outlets only.. one in jurong point, one in tampines mall.... I love crepes a lot.. still remembered when i was young... my mum brought me to eat crepes every week @ Wisma Atria..... it has since closed down...wondered where it went....



Now go Tampines from my home quite good.... quite fast! Just simply take 966 and transfer 23 along Jalan Kolam Ayer (MacPherson area).... Takes 1 hr to 1 hr 15 mins .... Jurong Point takes the same too! The movie was funny..... jokes around....



Gosh...tml is a working day.... gonna melt! Zzzz...... hate the hot weather these few days....making me sick big time.... plus tml is a working day...omg..... i havent been working for a while..... 8 hrs in office....... boonsheng better be there tml....if not i gonna bore to death! Zzz..... Cant wait for Thursday to come! My 5 day long weekend! Thursday to Monday!